- 1 leek, cleaned & cut
- 4 slices meyer lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- ½ pound Halibut steak
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Trim the bottom of the leek and remove dark green section. Slice this lengthwise into ¼” julienne pieces.
- Cut a 24” long piece of parchment paper and lay it flat on your work surface.
- Lay the leek slices down first, centering them onto the left half of the parchment. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the leeks. Place the Halibut steak on top and sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and fold the other half of the parchment over, covering the Halibut.
- Fold the parchment paper, starting with the corner on the folded edge closest to you. Overlap each fold about ¾” to 1”, forming a half-circle, making sure there are no openings.
- Place the wrapped Halibut on a baking sheet in the center rack of the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap the parchment paper and slide all ingredients to a plate and serve.